Welcome to Sansome's Seafood Restaurant
- We are closed for the season.
- We plan to open May 3, 2021 for the 2021 season.
The lobster drawn from the cold, clean bays and inlets of Newfoundland's Northeast Coast are the undisputed king of the sea. We will introduce you to the most delicately tasting lobster you will ever find. While taking a stroll through the community and breathing the fresh clean air, ask to have your lobster cooked for you so that you may truly enjoy its taste. We have recently built a new deck on site which features one of the most breathtaking views you will ever see. Just imagine cracking into a sweet, succulent lobster while watching the waves lap the shore. If you're lucky enough, you might even get to see a whale blow or an iceberg lazily pass by! You can't get any more Newfoundland than that!
- We are licensed. You may enjoy a glass of wine or a beer with your meal.
- Enclosed patio for your dining pleasure.
- Watch fish swim by our wharf on our underwater video "Fish Cam."
- Live or cooked lobster, scallops and mussels are availiable for take home.
- We do not make reservations.
Please check our acebook page for current information and specials.